Our client is a public sector organisation based in Stanmore. Due to an internal restructure within the finance team, they have a requirement for an experienced Management Accountant to offer interim support for 4 to 6 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with month end accounting; accruals, prepayments, budget profiling, variance analysis and risk reporting
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with budget holders and advising on recovery actions, where necessary
- Assisting with completion of monthly finance reports
- Involvement in the production and delivery of robust forecast and budgets
- Producing management information
- Regular use of Excel and Oracle
You must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role, ideally within the public sector (Local Government, Charity, Education etc) and be part or fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
In addition you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.