Junior Accounts Assistant
Please bare in mind this is a month opportunity to support their backlog.
- Post tenant and landlord receipts.
- Prepare banking Spreadsheet and banking receipts.
- Process credit/debit card payments
- Post supplier invoices.
- Chase client fees arrears.
- Resolve client, tenant and office queries.
- Various administration tasks.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Qube (Aspasia) experience advantageous
Good communication skills, both written and oral.
Ability to resolve client queries professionally and politely.
Have an eye for detail and can work on own initiative.
Ability to work as a team and bond with other staff members.
Good Excel skills to basic level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.