Accounts Payable Team Leader
Our Watford based Client is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Supervising a team of 6 x Accounts Payable Clerks
· Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of invoices and expenses
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· Acting as the point of escalation for any queries
· Month End Reporting
· Ad hoc project work
Skills / required attributes:
· Previous supervisory experience within an Accounts Payable capacity
· A minimum of 3 years recent Accounts Payable experience
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Strong MS Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the required criteria, please do apply and your application will be considered.