Florist for Japanese shop in top High-end store
Full-time Contract position with a view to go Permanent and managerial role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Central London for an aspiring florist or individual with passionate interest in flowers with flair, imagination and creative mind.
You will be working for a company headquartered in Japan where this award winning company enjoy excellent reputation for their stunning and artistic floral and plant creations (bouquets, arrangements, installation, floral sculpture/ setting) and workshops.
The work location is at a concession in a world famous prestigious store.
It will suit someone who is friendly, active and passionate to work with plants and flowers and enjoy working in retail with a twist of Japanese culture/ environment.
[The Main Duties]
Receiving deliveries (unpacking and conditioning). Purchasing merchandise, Placing orders, Stock taking,
Preparing bouquets, floral and plant arrangements as well as customer service/ sales.
Day-to-day general administrative tasks.
On different shifts within a team
The hours may vary depending on the daily duties.
* English (fluent/ mother tongue level) communication skills.
* Excellent retail customer service skills and willing to assist/ recommend customers in their decision making process.
* Florist experience in the industry (minimum one year) or obtained floristry qualification
* Some knowledge or passionate interest in flowers and creative in design with an eye for detail.
* Confident and enthusiastic.
* Natural and friendly approach that put customers at ease.
* Interested to work in Japanese environment (culture, language).
Salary will be based on experience and skills/ qualification