IT Support Engineer - Bury St Edmunds - £20k
IT Support Engineer – Bury St Edmunds - £20k
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer, to join a high successful IT Solutions company based in the Bury St Edmunds area.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team to help diagnose and resolve incoming service desk issues within a 30-minute time frame.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and managing tickets that are being generated by the company initial RMM system.
For the right candidate, there is a basic salary up to £20,000 available and additional benefits.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading IT Solutions organisation. The company employ around 12 staff, they have a great reputation and offer excellent prospects for their staff to take on additional responsibility.
Required skills / Responsibilities:
- Utilize skills in solving problems and support issues, diagnosing solutions
- Identify re-occurring tickets and implement a permanent solution
- Ensure client data integrity
- Escalate Tickets to 2nd and 3rd Line Engineers where necessary
- Ability to support Microsoft Windows desktops in a domain environment
- Basic level of Network and Server troubleshooting
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Service Desk Engineer or someone with at least one year’s industry experience as a 1st Line Engineer.
Basic salary to £20,000 + Benefits
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
IT Support Engineer
To join an IT Solutions company
Based in Bury St Edmunds