Customer Support Administrator
A fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Support Administrator based on the outskirts of Swindon.
Your new company
This organisation prides itself in delivering outstanding levels of excellence and quality and all employees are passionate about creating the ultimate customer experience when working with them to improve their business performance. A fantastic working environment and a progressive attitude results in this company being a great place to work.
Your new role
- To act as first point of contact for all customer, end-user and internal enquiries via email, telephone and/or face-to-face handling and logging enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately process telephone, system, email and facsimile orders into the relevant system and file appropriately
- Liaise with Direct Service team to assign end-user technician jobs accurately and in a timely manner
- Management of installation process and liaise with Logistics Manager to ensure timely and accurate completion of installations
- Log all customer payment queries and forward to Credit Controller for resolution.
- Regularly review back-orders and chase suppliers for ETAs on outstanding items
- Management of Direct Service automated toner replenishment process
- Liaison with Direct Service technicians
- To utilise your skills to achieve (or exceed) the targets allocated to you and the activity targets that you have been set on an on-going basis
- Utilise the support available from other team members and departments to maximise effect e.g. Sales teams, Technical support and your own departmental colleagues
- Providing holiday and sickness cover for other office staff
- General administration tasks as may be required
What you'll need to succeed
- Accuracy on data input
- Excellent and helpful telephone manner and great communication skills
- Numerate Organised and efficient
- Computer Literate (Competent use of MS Office, Dynamics Navision and email)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Team Player
- Recent evidence of an ability to learn quickly and put the learning into practice
What you'll get in return
A competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum, plus a bonus and an attractive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.