Finance Analyst - Tech
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies and have experienced high growth for the last two years since launching.
They are seeking a motivated finance analyst to report directly into the finance manager to provide FP&A support business wide as they forecast more growth in 2018 and beyond.
The role will start out on an interim basis, but has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- The position is a qualified role, aimed at providing a finance support in a commercial environment around the provision of reporting, creation and tracking of forecasts and budgets.
- You will play a lead role in regular reporting and forecasting processes including all quarterly forecasts, annual budget and monthly outturn / short term forecasting
- Identifying margin generative opportunities and process efficiencies
- Overseeing balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, working closely with the finance manager to identify future cash requirements
- Supporting ad hoc analysis required for the VC investors, and a key team member in supporting the modelling and data requirements for future funding and investment processes
- Co-ordination, challenge and presentation of financial projections and results
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) either coming straight out of practice, a second mover, or an industry professional with a great track record with analysis, forecasting, budgeting and management reporting
You will preferably have worked in a tech company or tech environment and be able to adapt to the culture of a start-up.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to volume of applications we cannot reply to every application made. If you don't hear from us in 10 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.