Finance Assistant - City of London
One of my clients, a financial services company based based in the City of London is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their vibrant and dynamic team. This will be an excellent opportunity for your first step into the world of Accountancy or if you have gained ground level experience and looking for a more rounded role with full study support.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Purchase ledger duties, including processing invoices and authorising payment runs
- Sales ledger duties - including raising invoices and cash allocations
- Credit card processing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Your must have the following skills outlined below:
- 1 year previous experience within accounts
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills - pivot tables
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK