A Production Manager is required to join a well- established Machine shop company specialising in the manufacturing and casting of metal components for the automotive sector based in the Northampton area. The successful candidate will be joining and required to lead/ manage the manufacturing team.
The production manager must have previous experience of supervising a machine shop floor team and have strong knowledge of CNC machines, Injection moulding and previous experience working in a foundry setting.
Production Manager Overview
- All round management of the machine shop floor, providing necessary customer service to ensure customer requirements are met within the deadline
- Responsible for health and safety standards and working alongside ISOS standards.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement process such as SMED, VSm, 5s and Kaizen
- Liaising with management to set weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Costing/budget management to maintain cost effective production
- Reporting regularly to management team to achieve KPIs and functional objectives
Production Manager Requirements
- Previous experience managing a machine shop
- Previous experience in Injection moulding, CNC machining and die-casting
- Worked in a manual machine environment
Production manager Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Pension+ Health care Scheme
- 22 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.