Trainee Financial Advisor - Cardiff
PRS are delighted to have the opportunity to recruit for a rare and unique Trainee Financial Adviser position within a highly established, successful independent advisory firm.
This opportunity offers support, mentoring and progression through a structured development programme which will ensure a fast paced, progressive and enjoyable journey resulting in acquiring qualifications and practical experience.
This opportunity is suited to an individual with the following experience :
- Financial Services Experience preferably in a Trainee Capacity or as a Mortgage Advisor or Paraplanner
- Preferably Part or Fully Qualified to Diploma Level 4 or alternatively an aptitude to take these qualifications
- Strong customer focus
- Experience at working towards targets and maintaining performance
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work towards clear objectives
The business has a proven track record in developing individuals to ensure a successful transition to an Advisory role. The successful individual will have immediate access to clients and structured support to gain knowledge and expertise to ensure progression and opportunity to work to high standards.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and desire to fulfil this role please don’t hesitate to apply or contact Laura for a confidential conversation about your suitability O789 49O 536O. There may also be the possibility of a further role available in the Bath area.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.