Inventory & Shipping Co-Ordinator
Our client is looking to appoint an Inventory& Shipping Co-ordinator to join their manufacturing site.
The Inventory & Shipping Co-Ordinator will be responsible for maintaining a small stores area, controlling inventory levels, stock accuracy, and ensuring all inventory levels are maintained on the in-house system.
Additional responsibilities of the role will include;
- Receiving all incoming goods and checking all materials against purchase orders
- Maintaining stock records on the system
- Managing/auditing rolling stock checks and resolving any obsolescence
- Arranging shipping of finished goods - domestic and export
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately completed for shipping
- Developing and maintaining Min/Max levels of stock and working closely with procurement to develop min/max levels
- Keeping the Stores area clean and tidy and the stock safe from damage
Experience and knowledge required for the role;
- You will have worked in a similar Inventory/Shipping/Stores role, within a manufacturing organisation
- Experience of Inventory management and stock checks
- Experience of arranging domestic and export shipments
- Be numerate and have strong analytical skills
- PC Literate - Excel and stock management systems
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and be reliable
- You will have the ability to multi-task and have an organised approach to work
- Have a current forklift licence would be highly advantageous, but training will be given
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV today.