Business Information Process Analyst
Our client, a world renowned professional services firm based in the Sity of London, is seeking an accomplised BI ANALYST to join them on an interim basis.
This is a great time to join this business as they go through an exciting period of change!
- Working with Business Objects and SAPECC reporting:
- Support regional analysis
- Client reporting
- Management reporting
- Trouble shoot reporting issues
- Working with the BEX for analysis, reporting and testing.
- Support to finance teams to ensure that cost and budget rates are uploaded
- Global reporting
- Contribute to the Reporting knowledge base
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of reporting systems (Business Objects/Tableau)
- Developing reports
- Modifying reports
- Scheduling and bursting reports
- BEX Client Tools
- Good understanding of financial analysis and reporting
- Educated to degree level
- Experience within a professional service firm
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel
- Ability to take responsibility, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to successfully collaborate with various regional stakeholders
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.