This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling travel to your clients. Before you begin your career, we'll give you three weeks of comprehensive training at our Head Office in London to boost your knowledge of worldwide travel, train you on airfares, and sharpen your sales skills. After these three weeks, you'll be ready to join our Manchester team as a Travel Consultant.
This is a unique opportunity to sell a product you love, while also benefitting from a generous commission structure and a fun, very sociable, and challenging company culture.
This is essentially a sales role. The more you sell, the more you earn (our top Travel Consultants earn over £100,000 a year). When you're not answering travel enquiries from new customers, you'll be getting in touch with your existing clients to let them know about the latest airfare deals and holiday offers. You will also need to offer seriously good customer service - so your customers keep coming back to you to when they're ready to book their next adventure.
What You'll Need
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe (we love people who love travel)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
What You'll Gain
Travel Consultants receive a base salary of £16,000, plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which kicks in from the moment you make your first booking. The average first year OTE is £25,000 and then you can build your earning potential from there. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years