Are you a recent graduate or first time mover looking for a role in the fashion industry? Do you have experience and knowledge of the fashion industry and have marketing capabilities?
Our Client is a fast-paced, growing and ambitious fashion brand in the heart of Manchester. Well-known influencers, bloggers and celebrities have collaborated with this brand and the innovative content separates this brand from the rest. Thanks to a great 2017, they are expanding their team and now looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Ecommerce Executive.
- Updating website content and product information
- Uploading content and products to the site on a daily and weekly basis
- Adhering to campaign deadlines to launch new products and promotions
- Ensuring product placement and imagery is in line with the website aesthetics
- Creating short, persuasive product and category summaries
- Understand the brand tone
- Strong fashion and commercial product awareness
- Market, trend and competitor analysis
- Visually Merchandising the website, ensuring products are displayed in a creative manner
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally
- Excellent content writing skills
- IT Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of using Magento platform
- Ability to multi-task, think pro-actively & creatively
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.