THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN LINCOLNSHIRE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Our client is an ever-growing, exciting and successful firm with offices based in locations around the East Anglia region.
Due to expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Systems Developer who will be responsible for:
- the development, customisation and the maintenance of application software and associate reporting solutions;
- the implementation of new / updated systems
- providing high level application support when calls are escalated from the Helpdesk
Candidates must have the following:
- commercial software development experience
- experience of developing web-based, database-driven solutions
- have experience of .Net development C#/VB (preferably C#), .Net Webforms (HTML/CSS), SQL 2012, Stored procedures, Views, Linked systems,
- familiarity with accounting/financial management systems, matter management applications, document production/management, or similar workflow solutions
- integration experience within the Microsoft Office environment
- experience of developing/maintaining management information and reporting systems
- be aware of the software development lifecycle, and software development standards
- well-developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well both in business and technical terms
- experience of reporting tools such as SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports or QlikView
Immediate interviews are available.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.