Senior Analytics Manager
Senior Analytics Manager based in London on a 3 Month Contract
My client is the largest and most advanced digital communications company in Britain, delivering mobile and fixed communications services.
Looking at data from all areas of the business, you'll develop and deliver customer-centric analysis and insights to drive multi-channel, multi-market CRM programmes across marketing and customer experience.
- Background in analytics and statistics
- Skills in SQL - Python and/or R desriable
- Hands on experience using data
- Ability to turn complex data into insight that your audience can understand
- You've gained experience working in an analytical role, in a complex data environment, so you'll be confident translating business questions into analytical queries, and actionable recommendations.
- You should have a keen interest in customer behaviour, CRM and contact strategy design.
- Conducting analysis including statistical modelling, interpreting the results of analysis undertaken and summarising key findings and making recommendations based on the results.
- Experience of manipulating transactional and demographic datasets comprising millions of records from our various data stores
- Experience of complex campaign/communication design including customer sampling and testing strategies along with measurement of communications effectiveness in a multi-channel environment
- We're also looking for strong commercial awareness and presentation skills, together with your ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.