Reception Class Teacher - Lambeth
*Early Years Teacher
*September 2018 start
*Main scale - Inner London Weighting
Our client is a two form entry school located in Lambeth, London. This is a Good Ofsted rated school and they welcome children from all backgrounds. The school has a modern building and they provide good resources for pupils and staff.
About the EYFS department:
The Foundation Stage in this school aims to foster the child's own interests, needs and stages of development and offer activities which extend, enrich and develop potential both inside and outside the classroom. Purposefully planned, playful activities and first hand experiences are the key to learning, laying the foundations for the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. There is a mixture and an appropriate balance of adult-led and child-initiated activities, depending on the children's age and stage of development. The Framework is based on four guiding principles which help to shape the Early Years Foundation Stage Policy.
This role will be an excellent opportunity to:
- Become part of a dedicated team and provide children from all social economic backgrounds, with an outstanding education.
- Implement your ideas and continue the excellent standards that are currently being delivered across the school.
- Be a part of their growing team and be a key team player in making this one of London's most desirable schools.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High expectations and ambition for excellence.
- An uncompromising drive to improve teaching, learning and the curriculum.
- Resilience and Flexibility.
- Be self-reflective.
- Creativity and have the ability to engage children through role play
If you believe this could be you and you are seeking the opportunity to work in a creative learning environment, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education.