Investigations / Forensic Accounting Analyst
An exciting role with a global client is looking for a part / qualified accountant to assist with their forensic accounting piece.
Investigations / forensic accounting analyst, responsible for supporting inquiries into allegations / concerns of wrongdoing and assisting with case management, factual investigation, document review and eDiscovery.
- Assist Group Investigations team members in planning and executing with internal reviews, analyses and investigations into possible violations of The Way We Work, standards, policies and relevant local and international laws;
- Support as part of multi-disciplinary teams consisting of legal, HR, security, finance, IS&T, cybersecurity and business professionals, with analytics, evidence preparation, scheduling and reporting;
- Conduct analysis of large, complex data sets, identifying key information;
- Assist preparing factual and evidential written reports to support findings;
- Collecting, preserving, and scheduling (digital, accounting and hard copy documents) ensuring the chain of custody is documented;
- Assisting in the preparation of factual and evidential written reports to support internal and third party reviews (civil and/or criminal action) ; and
- Simultaneously contribute to multiple projects/cases/work streams
In addition this role will:
- Based in UK (London) on an initial 2 month temporary contract;
- Together with other members of Group Investigations, identify emerging compliance trends and/or related regulatory and policy issues that may impact the compliance readiness of the Group and to make appropriate recommendations;
- Work collaboratively with other Compliance specialists, and business professionals, on remediation / correction action plans resulting from an investigation;
- Assist the Global Head of Ethics and Integrity and senior members of Group Investigations and Legal Staff, as and when required; and
- Other responsibilities that may be identified by the business and/or your manager(s), where necessary
- Relevant investigation and/or Legal experience including legal services, law enforcement, military, government, corporate and/or consulting environments;
- Experience supporting interviews including note taking and drafting memorandums;
- Ability to engage and brief Group Investigations case leads and management on progress; and
- Competent user of all Microsoft office packages, specifically excel and power point (intermediate/advanced user is desirable).
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Exemplary and unquestionable personal integrity and moral compass;
- Excellent active listening and communication skills;
- Flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent analytical skills, with significant attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels within the organisation;
- Strong work ethics and the ability to multitask; and
- Strong written skills and ability to summarise complex matters
- Competent user of Microsoft office Suite, with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.