Digital Marketing Executive
If you’re a Marketing Executive already possessing sound digital experience (ideally from within a larger company B2C based environment) and now seeking the opportunity to join a major blue chip organisation and develop further, then please read on…
Working for this recognised industry leader that enjoys a rich heritage, extensive brand presence and employs some 1600 people plus in the UK, your role will be to support the development of my client’s customer marketing plans, helping to increase customer loyalty and retention through various communication campaigns, across a variety of both traditional and contemporary channels.
As Marketing Executive and reporting to the Head of Brand & Regional Marketing, you’ll quickly become a valuable part of the team, with your role including, but not limited to;
- Supporting the customer marketing strategy and rolling marketing plan
- Assisting with the delivery of customer marketing campaigns
- Planning and implementing social media activity across various online and offline channels
- Enhancing customer experience
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Assisting with the provision of other analysis and insight
- Working with external agencies and suppliers
- Budget management and KPI’s
As Marketing Executive, you’ll possess strong digital marketing skills and experience from within a consumer-facing environment and ideally some gained within the loyalty and retention arena. You'll also be ready for an exciting career move and the chance to progress further with a team of people that will provide valuable coaching and mentoring accordingly.
On offer along with this coveted Marketing Executive position is a basic starting salary of c£25,000 per annum, bonus, pension and a range of other attractive benefits.
An excellent opportunity to secure a progressive Marketing Executive role and take your career to the next level, joining a major blue chip employer that’s seeking real talent to be instrumental in its continuing, exciting growth and ongoing increased market share endeavours.