Website Technical Coordinator
My client leads the world in website development and other legal marketing needs for small law firms.
As the IT Support Consultant you will be required to liaise with clients and domain hosts in order to launch client websites as well as undertake other IT related tasks such as implementing SSL on client websites.
Your commitment to exceptional attention to detail and customer service will see you excel in this role. Reporting to the United Kingdom Websites Manager, you will be part of a close knit team who love to share ideas, innovate new ways of doing things and are driven to be the best to reach our goals.
- Liaison with clients to manage the connection of their domain to their website
- Liaison with external domain hosts in relation to the domains they host for our clients
- Registering, renewing and managing domains
- Ordering SSL certificates, liaising with clients to approve the certificates, implementing on websites
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with DNS management and SSL
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Strong verbal communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Capability to work autonomously and within a small, goal driven team
There are endless opportunities within our business to progress and grow your career and full training is provided so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.