Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting for an eLearning Developer to join our client and assist in the development of engaging eLearning modules.
About the role:
* The post holder will be able to use development tools in depthand create custom interactions, scenarios and highly engaging content for a good user experience
* A key eye for detail is essential coupled with the ability to deliver eLearning in a visually pleasing format within prescribed templates and timescales
* Advanced skills with Rapid Authoring Tools (Storyline 3 essential)
* The ability to confidently liaise with SME's on technical detail and accuracy
* The ability to work well within a team or individually and adhere to client driven templates
* Strong communication and people skills
* Deadline driven
This is a remote based opportunity, and candidates must own their own Storyline licence in order to be considered. If you are interested in applying please contact me at the office for additional information.