Cyber Security Manager
Are you a leader within the field of Cyber Security?
Do you enjoy being in the "thick of things" when it comes to Cyber Secruity, collaborating with teams around the world to ensure potential threats are dealt with immediately.
Do you want to work for a global investment bank in their European Cyber Security hub, responsible for co-ordinating strategic efforts to better current processes and procedures as well as managing external threats and keeping abreast of potential new threats?
If you are a cyber security expert, looking to take the next step in your career and work with some of the most respected people within the industry, apply now.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, exercise and continually refine Cyber playbooks for a range of potential threats.
- Develop, maintain and refine the Hub's standard operating procedures.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats
- Orchestrate cyber event management from detection to resolution to recovery.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the hub's global operations.
- Extensive experience within cyber security,.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience designing and orchestrating cyber events.
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape and how to investigate potential security breaches.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.