Team Medical are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to work Monday - Friday with no shifts, weekends or on-call.
The successful applicant will hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel out of area as required.
Team are an agency that provides support to service users in the community with complex clinical needs.
As a Registered Nurse you will efficiently and effectively manage the care planning needs of service users for Team Medical and Team Brain Injury Support .
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
* You will be a natural team player but also work well unsupervised.
* Hold an up to date NMC Registration
* Have competence across a range of skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
* Have current knowledge and experience with catheters, PEG, Medication, and Oral Suctioning.
* Have a training qualification.
* Have effective interpersonal communication skills.
We off a competitive salary:
* 25 days annual leave PLUS 8 Bank Holidays.
* Support and development and a great environment to work in.
* A strong Team ethos.
If you would like to discuss further please apply and forward your current CV ...we will then get back to you.