Electronics Design Engineer
ROLE- Electronics Design Engineer
LOCATION - Near Bedford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client produces a range of innovative technology solutions and products. Due to continued growth, they are looking to take on an Electronics Design Engineer to work as part of their engineering team, on a permanent basis near Bedford.
The Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Good all-round hardware design experience
- Knowledge of PCB schematics and layout design
- Firmware development and testing
- Familiar with software development
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Development of new hardware products - Full Lifecyle design
- Support the existing hardware portfolio
- Embedded development mostly in C
- Working to short deadlines
- Performing other team duties when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency