A rare opportunity is available for an accomplished B-2-B marketer. You will be responsible for the marketing function within the business. You will own and drive the marketing plan and calendar, working closely with the sales and business development teams to generate demand for their services and to grow the business providing solutions to the world's most forward-thinking companies. We are looking for a individual who will have drive, entrepreneurial spirit and determination and will be key in ensuring market visibility, differentiation and engagement amongst existing and prospective customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all marketing activity with a focus on content development and email marketing for the agency and its customers, website maintenance and exhibition and trade show management
- Development of compelling and effective content, understanding the needs of the buyer - writing and image sourcing for email marketing campaigns, the company website, social media, new business presentations and all other marketing collateral
- Management of the graphic design team to develop creative campaign assets.
- Management and updating of the company website and social media sites
- Trend watching and development of insights and information on the latest global trends
- Idea generation and management of agency branded collateral and samples used in the support of generating new business, ensuring all marketing collateral and sales tools fall within the company's brand guidelines.
- Exhibition and trade show management
- Management of suppliers - sourcing competitive prices, briefing, managing the production/print/translation/distribution process
Key Skills and Experience:
Essential: You will need to be comfortable working as a sole marketing person working collaboratively with sales teams, be a creatively minded person and have strong copywriting and grammar skills with a keen eye for detail to drive engaging marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience gained within a B2B environment with a digital focus (email, social and website marketing)
- Strong copywriting and communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of using CMS Systems (i.e. WordPress) and social media sites such as LinkedIn
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to prioritise effectively.
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- A proactive and solutions oriented mind set - 'problem solver'
- Tenacious, 'can-do' attitude
- Flexibility, agent for change
- A degree or qualification in a marketing related subject
- You will be a self-starter needing little direction and an ability to work with a sense of ownership and independence.
- Willing to get hands dirty when required
- German language capability
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or Equivalent)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.