Head of Finance / Accounts
Head of Finance ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
Seeking a ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified experienced Accountant or Financial Controller who will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function and all areas relating to financial reporting and financial control in an ESFA regulated environment.
Helping to develop and continually improve the financial systems and the data used.
Duties will include:
- Management and development of a small accounts team
- Company budgets - working with department managers and the board
- Full monthly P & L reporting and forecasting
- VAT returns in a part VAT and complex arena
- Overall responsibility for payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Production of full monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Liaising with external company accountants
- Production of financial reports and analysis including KPI's for senior management
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Leading on improvements regarding financial systems and management information
- Identifying potential problems and opportunities and formulating resolutions
Must be able to adopt a "hands - on" approach and have the vision and organisational skills to implement change to set the business up for the next phase in the businesses growth.
We are in the process of moving from a Sage environment to a Xero Cloud based accounting package. Pathway Group is workforce development solutions provider that was setup in the year 2000 incorporated in 2003.
We are at the forefront of supporting employers to grow their business with learning and development programmes that enable them to attract the right people, to retain them and to grow.