Secondary English Teacher southeast London summer term
Location: South East London
Salary: £160-£240 per day
Job Type: Contract - Long Term
Subject: English Teacher ( literacy, language, UK curriculum ks3 & ks4)
Remedy Education are looking for innovative English Teachers, to join an expanding Department in this oversubscribed, Good Secondary school for the summer term. My client boasts excellent teaching facilities and resources to support outstanding levels of teaching and learning.
Located close to local amenities. Easily accessible from all transport links from London and Kent.
With your excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm, you will have the opportunity to teach English at KS3 & KS4 across the age and ability range.
The ability to teach English up to KS5, would be an advantage but is not a necessity.
The suitable candidate will:-
* Join a fantastic community of dedicated professionals that are encouraged to grow and develop.
* Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
* Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
* Have confidence in delivering English lessons to an outstanding standard, across KS3 & 4.
* Have a passion for English and all that comes with it
* Be committed to raising standards for all students
* Possess the ability to plan and deliver English lessons that engage and inspire.
Our client can offer you:-
* Shared CPD and joint working on schemes of work, as appropriate.
* Enhanced leadership capacity, joint shared leadership posts across schools and improved staff retention.
* An exceptionally well lead faculty, by the New Head and Supportive Senior Leadership Team.
* Career progression and permanent position reviewing
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious English Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school
If you are a proactive and English Teacher looking for a new role in the new Term
please forward your CV to Kimberley at RemedyEducation