My client, an independent, long established firm of Accountants are looking to hire an AAT qualified Accountant or experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team and help expand their growing business.
- Preparation of annual accounts for a broad variety of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation and submission of Company Tax Returns & VAT Returns
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Payroll processing
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Liaising with clients on all above matters and dealing with queries as they arise.
You will be a highly organised self-starter with a can-do attitude: priding yourself on completing tasks in a timely manner. You are proactive and versatile, always looking to go the extra mile and manage clients’ expectations – in addition you will:
- Have at least2 years experience in an accountancy practice setting.
- Be proficient in the use of IT and Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have experience in using accounts software such as xero, Iris, Digita Suite.
- Candidates will preferably be AAT qualified but will be considered if qualified by experience.
£18,000 - If you are ambitious, the opportunities to develop with this firm are plentiful.
- 20 days holiday annually + 8 days statutory
- Company Pension