Protection Sales Support Executive - Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the sales and business development team. The Sales Support Administrator will provide support to a team of Protection Advisers and is critical to the smooth operation of the team.
Main responsibilities include the following:
- Completing due diligence reports on behalf of Advisers
- Various new business Management Information as required
- Periodic customer contact as defined by the business
- Checking and coordinating new business applications/paperwork and submitting to then admin team.
- Maintaining client and prospect database
- Organising online access for clients & advisers
- Monitoring Enquiries mail box
As Sales Support Administrator, you will provide pivotal support to our sales team. Therefore, the successful candidate will have proven office based administrative support experience ideally within the financial services sector and have the ability to multi-task. You will excellent PC skills and be able to adapt your telephone skills to speak to people at all levels. You will be numerate, eager to learn and a good team player.