About the role:
This is a role that will be instrumental in developing integrated customer acquisition campaigns, both online and offline for Priority Pass and Columbus Direct. You will work alongside and support the Marketing Manager, Integrated Campaigns in the design of the global multi-channel campaign strategy.
This is an ideal role for an experienced B2C marketing professional with experience of direct response marketing who is looking to develop wider marketing experience covering on and offline activity.
- Plan and execute multiple offline print campaigns across lounge and insurance activity based on past performance.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and recommendations for ongoing activity.
- Develop and manage weekly and monthly reports
- Help implement the annual plan for testing and learning on print channels.
- Work with agencies and internal resources to implement multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Copywriting with focus on updating existing messaging on print collateral
Skills and Experience:
- Experience B2C marketing experience
- Understanding of analytical tools to know how the traffic & conversions are performing.
- Hands on experience and understanding of optimisation and of setting up and conducting "test" activity.
- Experience of working with agencies an advantage
- A Self-starter with high level of initiative
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work according to business focus
- A team player