TIG Welder / Fabricator - Sheet Metal Fabrication
TIG Welder / Fabricator required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of steel-fabricated products based in the Littlehampton area. The TIG Welder / Fabricator will be joining a well-estabilished team, with a reputable manufacturer.
The succesful candidate will come from a TIG welding background and will have the ablity to interpet engineering drawings.
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Overview
- To assist in the fabrication and manufacture process of all the client's products by carrying out high volume Welding of machined components
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment in the factory and at your individual turn table workstation
- To progress jobs so they meet timescales given
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Requirements
- Welding experience is essential
- 3 years' experience of working in a similar environment
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Experience working on a turn table welding station
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of meeting organised deadlines
- Living in or close to the Arundel area
TIG Welder / Fabricator Position Remuneration
- £9 per hour - £12 per hour - Dependent upon experience
- Monday - Friday: 40-hour week
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.