Senior Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Senior nurse Vacancy
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Dunfermline, Kent
Salary: £30000 per annum + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time 37.5 Hours (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times. This organisation really focus on clinical training opportunities, as well as in house development!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a nursing home environment located in Dunfermline, this is a purpose-built care home situated in a quiet area on the fringe of Dunfermline. It is a single story building designed to allow disabled access and is set in pleasant landscaped gardens. It is close to local facilities and has good local transport links.
This home is split into three seperate units offering nursing and personal care, working age dementia and elderly residents living with dementia. This is a great opportunity for a experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company in the role of a senior nurse.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .