Strategy Analyst - Private Equity Backed Investment Business
Our client, a very recently established and high growth Private Equity backed Investment business, is looking to recruit a high calibre individual for a Strategy Analyst role in which you will manage the performance and strategies of its growing portfolio of accounts.
Reporting into the Analytics Director, key responsibilities will cover:
- Leading the strategic on-boarding of new portfolios;
- Ensuring accounts have been enriched with additional data from third parties
- Determining and executing the initial account strategy
- Developing MI to monitor performance and report to Board and management
- Monitoring and analysing performance of both portfolio and debt collection agencies, providing insight into under/over performance, and creating action plans to remediate any performance issues
- Working with third party data suppliers to trial new data products. Building and embedding processes to utilise additional data in collections strategies
- Building performance MI to provide insights and performance updates to board and management
- Designing, testing and developing new customer contact strategies, working with decision scientists to implement their operational models into commercial strategies
- Supporting the bi-annual budgeting exercise, providing a sense check for the future performance targets
Applicants should possess a peerless academic record preferably in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Econometrics etc) and up to 2 years industry experience in a role in which you have displayed genuine commercial acumen with ability to take come up and implement innovative ideas which have had a positive impact on the business. Given the strong analytical dimension to the role, you will have proven coding ability (SQL, R, Python, Matlab, SAS or some other programming language) and crucially you will be a natural problem solver.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual offering unrivalled exposure to the commercial elements of analytics.