Exhibitions Executive - Tour Operator
Exhibitions Executive - Responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join this well know Touring Tour Operator as an Exhibitions Executive to support and raise the company profile as a Champion of the Great Outdoors with members, the Industry and general public by delivering outstanding programme of Exhibitions, Outdoor Shows, Campaigns and Events. You will act as subject matter expert and focal point for wider business in relation to all organisational issues relating to exhibitions and events; to provide support for the External Communications and Events Team. Maximise opportunities to enhance the customer experience and potential to promote recruitment.
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage the company's presence at shows, campaigns and events in accordance with the company's Brand positioning and messaging within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Monitor, review report on performance of show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
- Plan, deliver and manage company events and initiatives in support of CSR, Sponsorship and Charitable initiatives in liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Research and recommend new events that support the company's ambition to reach new audiences through both the Club brand and Experience Freedom.
- Liaise with Marketing and product areas to ensure that all communications and messaging support the overall company brand and any specific campaigns
- Liaising with EGH departments regarding staffing, including volunteers, collateral and promotion items, ensuring that logistical requirements, including hotels and travel arrangements are planned and accounted for well in advance of shows.
- Specific ownership of the company promotion vehicles in relation to contracted storage, maintenance, logistics and availability.
- In liaison with Line Manager, manage trade and show budget allocation within agreed budget parameters in accordance with department objectives.
- Significant exhibition organiser experience in a customer-centric commercial environment (ideally B2C and B2B), with specific experience in large indoor events.
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Ability to create strong relationships with external business partners and suppliers.
- Educated to degree level or to have a professional event qualification is desirable
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk