Evening Presentations Expert
Evening Presentations Operator
City of London
£40,250 per annum
Monday – Friday 16.00 – 00.00
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Presentations Operator to join a friendly Creative Services team at an extremely well known and well respected multinational banking organisation based near St Pauls. As an Evening Presentations Operator you will be working 16.00pm – 00.00pm on a permanent basis, the annual salary will be £40,250 plus perks and benefits.
You will be working as part of a team, working closely with clients to produce high end corporate presentations materials. Confidently liaising with bankers in a professional and helpful manner, you will take responsibility for the execution and deliverance of all collateral. Working closely with the Workflow Coordinator, you will be proactive with ensuring the deliverance of materials to agreed deadlines and managing client’s requirements with professionalism and accuracy. it is essential that you encourage and develop effective working relationships with clients and colleagues to promote a strong working team.
- Accurate and timely production of all Presentations materials
- Creating documents and amendments as requested by clients using the Bank’s templates
- Taking ownership for the quality of work and the associated deadlines
- Using docBANK/Symphony for job related duties accurately and effectively
- Estimating the production time and liaising with Workflow Coordinators to ensure deadline adherence
- Sharing knowledge and encouraging a supportive team culture
- Ensuring adherence of objectives and contractual obligations
- Checking the quality of samples of work produced and record findings on relevant systems
- Providing a professional and consultative manner to all clients
- Ensuring a clear and comprehensive handover for any incoming staff
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007.
- Experience of working in a corporate culture
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated and problem solving with a desire for continual improvement
- Strong service mentality, commitment to service excellence
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- An adaptable and quick learner who is able to pick up skills relevant to the service needs
- Determination to achieve results and being prepared to put in extra effort when required
- Accountability for own results
- Working knowledge of graphics production and applications is desirable
If this exciting opportunity to work for a large well known global banking organisation with excellent career development fits your job search and can work between the hours of 16.00pm – 00.00pm, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.