10.15 – 18.45
£40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Document Producer to join a lively and fun team in a global investment bank based in Central London, near Charing Cross.
Based in a beautiful open-plan office just off of The Strand, our client is looking for a dynamic and resourceful person with previous DTP or Presentations experience in providing document assistance. You will be responsible for assisting the team with professional PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, together with the final printing and binding thereof. You will also be supporting a group of Fee Earners on a daily basis. Ensuing the accurate production of all documents, the effective management of their diaries and all travel arrangements.
The busy, friendly team needs someone who will provide excellent creative input through presentations and documents, whilst being a strong support for the team overall. You must be an organised, excellent communicator with the ability to prioritise your workload and work effectively under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role in which they can learn and develop their skills whilst working alongside a close, family-feel team.
- Producing high quality corporate PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Printing and binding presentations
- Supporting the Office Manager to provide full team support
- Very occasionally, you may be required to assist the team with light administrative duties such as diary management and travel management.
- An active team player who is flexible in their approach to an ever changing workload
- Industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 – PowerPoint skills are essential
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantageous, but not essential
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly confidential approach to all information and documents
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Have approximately 2 years’ experience in a professional background
- Smartly presented
If this amazing opportunity to work for a global investment bank with a friendly team with fantastic opportunities for development fits your job search and can work the hours between 10.15am – 18.45pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.