Process and Performance Finance Manager
- A key role in the delivery of the financial services for the organisation.
- A 6 month interim opportunity with scope for extension.
The organisation are a well known and larger body who provide a number of collaborative services across the UK.
As interim Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Quality-assuring data.
- Providing a clear audit trail.
- Production of internal and external reports.
- Process mapping.
- Looking at continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Able to quickly understand financial systems.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Immediate start.
- 6 month contract on an hourly/day rate.