Graduate Teaching Assistants - East London
Destination Education is currently dealing with numerous primary schools and children centres across Newham, Waltham Forest and Redbridge who are seeking flexible supply / part time staff ranging from EYFS to KS2 to start in September 2018 or sooner.
Positions vary from day to day supply onto more longer term part time contracts. The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education and to obtain real classroom experience for a future PGCE.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.