Data Migration Business Analyst
Search are working in partnership with a market leading fin-tech company based in Edinburgh city centre who are looking to bring in data migration business analyst to deliver on business critical projects involving high value data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to identify, document and validate data migration scope, risk, dependencies and constraints.
- Work closely with the client and development teams to analyse and understand the data migration requirements, defining a solution which meets all parties needs.
- Work with the development team to draw up blueprints and technical specifications used in the end to end migration process.
- Educate and prepare relevant parties on the migration process, company functionality and business processes.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Extensive experience within a business analysis function, with a strong focus on data and migration projects.
- Experience with Microsoft ETL tools, SSIS and SSAS
- Excellent communication skills, with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a 2:1 within a Business, IT or Finance related course
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.