Financial Analyst - Content & Commercial 6mth FTC
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The ART Content & Commercial team provides key finance support behind Sky's Sports, Movies and Entertainment propositions (amongst others), making it a really exciting and interesting team to be part of.
As a valued member of Sky, you'll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of: Profit & Loss; Balance Sheet; Working Capital
- Continuous improvement projects
- Key stakeholder management
- Regular internal and external reporting
- Key contact for both internal and external audit
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Be the lead on key projects
- Preparation and submission of quarterly group financial returns
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and projects.
- CA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified Accountant essential
- Excellent excel skills essential
- General ledger experience essential
- SAP system knowledge desirable
- Proven track record of Continuous Improvements
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better