Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting for an experienced Instructional Designer to develop elearning modules for online postgraduate education programmes with a clinical subjct matter focus.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstate:
* Experience of developing clinical elearning content
* The ability to work autonomously, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent technical ability with demonstrable experience of working with a variety of authoring tools (Storyline / Captivate etc)
* Experience of working on fast turnaround projects
* The ability to produce high quality modules to tight budgets and deadlines
This is a remote based opportunity with some potential travel to the UAE, if you are interested please get in touch to discuss the role in further detail!