Accounts Payable Clerk
A fast growth global advertising agency are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will also gain exposure to working closely with the Management Accountant and assisting them with any ad-hoc duties.
The key responsibilities include:
- Processing purchase invoices onto their finance system (Maconomy).
- Ensure invoices have been processed accurately meeting required deadlines.
- Dealing with all supplier's queries
- Building strong relationships with suppliers through excellent communication skills.
- Preparing payment runs and processing staff expenses.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
- Responsible for petty cash
- Assisting the business with job opening and purchase orders
- Ad hoc duties to assist a small finance team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive in their approach and can demonstrate they are able to show imitative.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.