Digital Marketing Executive
Pay for Click Executive
ProSwimwear are looking for forward thinking dynamic people to join this very successful e commerce online retailer. A business that stays one step ahead at all time and with very aggressive targets to become the world’s best Competitive online retailer over the next 5 years.
So if you are ambitious and looking for a challenge in an exciting environment, please contact us now.
Your tasks will include:
- The day to day management and optimisation of multiple large scale PPC campaigns in order to drive traffic to our portfolio of over twenty B2C ecommerce websites.
- Planning, creating, executing, managing and continually improving all PPC adverts, advert copy, shopping feeds, display adverts, and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing accounts and campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Ensuring all paid advertising campaigns adhere to strict budgets and monitor KPIs accordingly.
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign performance along with suggestions for improvements.
- Responsibility for PPC channel ROI and delivering sales revenue and growth.
- Updating all ProSwimwear website domains to ensure they are accurate and consistent and optimised to convert the traffic you are sending to them.
- Coordinating the distribution of work to a team of freelance translators and ensuring all returned work is accurate prior to transferring it to the relevant campaign.
- Assisting the web team with other aspects of digital marketing when needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of managing large scale paid advertising campaigns for a B2C business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organisation and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dynamic, creative, with a 'hands-on’ approach.
- Strong IT skills.
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop new and existing skills.
- An interest in technology and the latest trends in online media.
Experience or knowledge of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
- PPC Advertising - Google AdWords, Bing Ads
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- HTML / CSS
- Foreign languages would be useful
- sporting and swimming background would be an advantage
Although skills in these areas are an advantage we are looking for the right person to fit with our team who can excel.