This transatlantic household name that boasts a staggering (£500 mill) revenue, is looking to grow its Accounts Payable to help through a period of exciting transition and growth.
Based in a bustling and busy office in the city, you will be a senior member of the Accounts Payable team and a play a pivotal role in the growth and improvement of the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Match, batch and code a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices
- Process weekly payment runs
- Reconcile multi-currency bank accounts
- Produce reports for the Finance Director
- Identify improvement
You will have:
- Have previous Accounts Payable experience in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Take a personable approach but resilient when required
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Ideally have experience in working with Oracle (not essential)
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.