My client, a leading agency, urgently requires a Content Manager for a role with their global retail client based in Surrey.
My client is seeking a Content Manager to help create and deliver an optimum online experience for the brand across their online retail partners. You will be responsible for getting to know the online retail partners technical requirements of online systems.
Day to day of the role:
- Acquire and manage asset requirements and specifications per channel
- Management assets repository system for online channel partners
- Managing the content syndication process and resolve potential issues
- Working with channel partners on their technical requirements to deliver the most optimised on brand experience
- Monitor competitor activities and pricing
- Monitor BrandView scorecard to improve content compliance score by briefing relevant team
- Monitor in-life products and make sure content quality are up to date with no broken UX, UI elements.
- Remove out-of-date content liaising with KAM (Key Account Manager)
- Manage content localisation to match local features and benefits (product specs)
- Acquire and manage asset requirements as per briefs
- Providing project plans
- Provide best in class operations processes
- Collaborate/coordinate with global SSO team
- Issues management
- Should be able to take on routine daily processes
- Project management skill with passion for tech backend systems
- Knowledge of different CMSs
- Time management, calendar management
- Attention to detail with passion for best in class
- Understands the dynamics in online retail channels and shopping content and experience
- To have knowledge of conversion tactics in eCommerce channels
- To have strong organisational skills.
Contract Length: 6 Months initial
Day Rate: £200 - £300 a day via LTD or Umbrella Company
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested to find out more please don't hesitate to drop me an email to or drop me a call on .