Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to work with a leading provider of commercial and industrial boiler installations based within the central belt area. This is a high calibre role due to company expansion and growth plans. You will play a key member of the team, have the opportunity to grow with the organisation and be credited for key successes throughout.
You will be qualified with strong commercial awareness. Both Newly Qualified and Qualified within Practice with a number of years experience in industry may apply.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparation of timely and accurate management information including monthly accounts, job costing, and annual statutory accounts
* Establish, produce and monitor Key Performance Indicators (both financial and non-financial) and report
* Implementing and monitoring appropriate financial controls
* Implementation and management of new Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") system
* Oversight of areas such as insurance, legal and HR
* Commercial support to the Managing Director.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and play a key part in driving the continued success of the business along with being a valued addition to the senior management team. You will also have the support of an experienced Accounts Assistant.
In return, you will be offered a competitive financial package and personal development opportunities with an ever growing successful organisation who will help you achieve your ambitions.
Excellent experience in Excel and ERP systems.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Amara Hussain at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.