Looking for a world class Finance Director to join an ambitious, growing Media business as the assistant CFO.
The assistant CFO you will act as a genuine partner to the Group CFO and wider executive team enabling the Board to make strategic and commercial decisions based upon sound financial assumptions and ultimately have the horsepower to really scale a business all the way.
You will work with central and local teams to ensure that reporting is consistently reliable and readily available in order that quality business decisions can be made. New territories require rapid integration and this will also be a critical focus for this role.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Group CFO
- Ensuring timely and consistently reliable management information on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Managing central finance teams responsible for consolidation and reporting
- Maintaining and analysing historical data and managing the FP&A function to ensure that information is solid and reliable
- Supporting Group Finance functions including Financial Controlling, Treasury, FP&A, Projects and Internal Audit and I.T.
- Working with the Acquisition team to bring new territories into the reporting regime from acquisition
- Develop consolidation and reporting systems
- Analyse monthly results from territories and produce the monthly board pack
- Liaise with auditors and other consultants in all territories
You will be a dynamic, practical and experienced Finance Director with the ability to work closely with the Group CFO in expanding business and ensuring that the reporting and systems are world class.
- Fully qualified finance professional
- Proven experience as FD /CFO of a smaller organisation
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Experience of creating dashboards of information for various users
- Sound judgement whilst helping implement Group departmental aims
- German speaking would be a major advantage