The Communications Executive role is an exciting new role, supporting the Head of Group Communications in creating and delivering engaging communications to employees across the group.
My client is a global technology business based in Buckinghamshire. With over 10,000+ employees, my client is regarded as one of the market leaders within it's industry and holds a strong reputation amongst it's competitors. Through growth, the Communications Executive role has developed to support all internal communications and help deliver clear, concise messaging across employees within the group.
The Communications Executive will be responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of the internal communications strategy, and plans for specific activities and projects.
- To manage the distribution of employee communications.
- To evaluate the success of internal communications.
- Write and edit copy (ranging from news reports and features to interviews and letter text) for various internal publications and materials.
- Maintain, moderate and develop the company's information and presence on social media.
- Undertake any other duties, at the request of the manager, which are commensurate with this role.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand what matters to an employee in order to write and produce materials which inform and engage audiences utilising a variety of communications channels (internal magazine, e-newsletter, etc...)
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Tech-savvy, with an interest in social media, plus an advanced knowledge of all Microsoft programmes including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have an understanding of internal communication and it's capacity to drive employee engagement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
The Communications Executive role is offering a basic salary between £25,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience) + other added benefits.