Job Title: CRO Marketing Manager
Job Type: Perm
Award winning, dynamic and ambitious retail group with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Conversion Rate Optimisation Marketing Manager to maximise customer journey and experience through creative input and strategy. This is a great chance to join a successful, forward thinking and highly progressive business that values people, creativity and quality - they genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Set up experiments using AB and Multivariate testing to improve the customer journey and increase the conversion rate
* Complete ownership of specific website areas
* Full testing and analysis to maximise customer experience
* Work with in-house designers on creative concepts
* Have full autonomy and responsibility over websites and journey mapping
* Keep an eye on our competitors and monitoring their activity
* Carrying out customer research to maximise efficiencies
You will have:
* Understanding of customer needs/considerations for an online user experience
* Experience with AB/MV testing tools and Google Analytics or similar
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced CRO role
* Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Proactive working approach
This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive, forward thinking marketing professional to genuinely shape change in a receptive, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to progress - you will benefit from a friendly, autonomous and forward thinking working environment that invests in its people and offers the platform they need to deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.