Salary: £45k + Work From Home + Bonus + Good Benefits
Based near Leatherhead, Surrey my client is looking for a FrontEnd Developer / UI Developer. You must have:
- Strong HTML and CSS skills, with an understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- AJAX and JSON
- SVN or Git
- Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or NetBeans
With an understanding of:
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum), user stories
- Responsive and mobile-first design
- Cross-browser compatibility and testing
- Test- and behaviour-driven development
- Integrating with RESTful web service APIs
- MVC frameworks
- Wireframing, essential UI modelling and UI flow
My client are looking for emphasis on design and development of existing and new components, as you will become an important part of the User Interface engineering team.
You will be involved in designing and delivering UIs from end to end. With the UI team lead, you will work with stakeholders to envisage and document a project's requirements and specifications. You will work alongside other engineers to deliver high-quality UIs through an agile, test-driven process. You will also engage with product owners to communicate and review new features and changes through wireframe modelling and prototyping.
This role is commutable from Chessington, Epsom, etc. For further information please send in your CV.